Global Fleet Analyst
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the Global Fleet Analyst in London or any existing Save the Children International office location.
The Global Fleet Analyst works in cooperation with the central fleet team to support transformation strategy within the Global Supply Chain Management Team. SCI’s global fleet estate consists of more than 1,700 light vehicles, thousands of motorcycles, rentals, and other vehicles.
The portfolio of activities will vary, but duties will include performance management against key performance indicators, business case development and demand consolidation and reporting. The role would also support specialist activities e.g. performance tracking, benefits management, fleet service charge management
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Demonstrable experience in hands-on data analysis, ideally within a Finance / Business Analytics /Supply Chain function
- Proven data modelling skills within MS Excel or Power BI
- A demonstrable ability to draw fact-based insights from data
- A proven ability to visualise data / findings for varied audiences
- Business acumen; the ability to ensure analytical outputs are grounded in business need
- Excellent planning skills with the ability and drive to achieve results, prioritise effectively and meet both short and long-term deadlines
- High levels of personal accountability and proactivity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work in a culturally diverse setting
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Commitment to Save the Children values
- Experience of planning and reporting tools
- Non-profit sector knowledge/experience
- Proficiency in a second core language of Save the Children (French, Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic)
We can offer circa £35,000 per annum (If based in UK) with an option of flexible working hours. If the role is based outside of the UK, National T&C (including pay) will apply.
This role can be based in London or any existing Save the Children International Regional or Country office location on approval, provided the successful candidate has proof of eligibility to work from the preferred location.
Where we Work -Where We Work | Save the Children International
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Date advertised: 22 Nov 2021
Closing date: 9 Dec 2021 - 02:59 EAT
Location: Worldwide, Worldwide
Department: Business Transformation
Type: Fixed-term contractSchedule: Full-time